Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Utopia

Utopia

Is it a lighthouse shinning in the enormous ocean darkness?
An immovable star insisted to spread its tiny light in a shaded sky?
Or a lamp on a small boat trying to struggle and fight against the anomalous black waves to reach the harbor of trueness?

I'm curious...

And I wondered…
How beautiful and tender is this light!

Whatever the source is, in a society where its pillars are satiated and infected with the worst and low basis of manners…


Its existence and presence urged my astonishment in a circle filled with a prodigious passing dark shadows everyday!

The murk and his slaves, I need to know till when?

Putridity, Avidity, Selfishness…

You never let up?!
Enough! Release them!
They never fed up because of you!

I'm bored from watching them…

Tired from observing their attitude…
Terrified from their power to increase and breed!

A battle? War must be declare!

Only a keen sword of light shall put an end!
The courageous knight, the grace glow touched my heart ultimately!

Felicity latent in...

My eyes glance which have never seen this brightness before, only in the books and novels of manners…
My heart who always wished to live in Utopia…
My brain who denied the logic of this light presence in a somber
Society!

Thanks my precious wise brother of light…

For your inspiration…
Bravery…
Enhancing my soul…
And providing an eternal hope…

My skyline is not isolated, it’s your great wings, my guide star!


ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ

Absolutely fabulous!

Thank you... "who ever you are"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Waw, beautiful words and so inspiring. I could reach out and touch that light; the light within. Keep its filament burning; it’s too dark around. Let it shine your path and others'.